60 GRADE 6 PUPILS sat the CPEA assessments this year. The following represents a summary of the results, according to the official statement from the Ministry of Education:
- Out of a maximum of 500 points St. Augustine highest individual score was 477; Brades was 473 and Lookout Primary School was 419.
- The average score at St Augustine was 69; at Brades the average was 350.69 and at Lookout Primary school, it was 363.17.
- The maximum score in the region was 491, while the maximum in Montserrat was 477. Our Grade 6 children performed well above the average for the region. The average score for the region was 86 and the average for Montserrat was 360.4. Well done Montserrat!!
Of all three schools Look Out Primary obtained the highest minimum score of 302 points compared to Brades with a minimum score of 158 points and St Augustine with 290 points.
Out of the top ten (10) places in Montserrat,
- St Augustine obtained three (3) places;
- Brades got five (5) places; and
- Lookout Primary school got two (2) places.
Top performing pupil was from St. Augustine with 477 points in the person of Khayla West. The second best performance was from Brades and was Waynette Fenton with a score of 473. The third best performance was from St. Augustine and was Vashirn Roach with 466 points.
Fourth place went to Tiana Detouche of Brades Primary with 443 points;
Fifth place went to Jaena Golden with 440 points