Our Editor Nerissa Golden recently collaborated with the Montserrat Public Library to teach a Blogging for Business workshop.
The results are coming in and the proof is in these new blogs which are now live. They range from the creative to the professional but each give us more ways to experience life.
We will be editing this post as new bloggers hit that Publish button.
In the meantime:
- Milykhia McKenzie is mixing her creativity and faith in her new blog which looks at Bible Journaling. Who knew colouring in your bible would be a thing? https://lykascreations.wordpress.com/blog/
- Craig Brewin is currently living on island and taking us on his food and exploration journey. He’s laying bare all our issues, including the cost of food but also the beauty of this little island. https://livinginmontserrat.wordpress.com/
- Jerome Meade has a creative side. Who knew? Well through his blog Jerome’s Art World, he is going to take us on his ride to rediscover his artistic side which began as a young boy. Check out his first new sketch here… https://jeromesartworld.wordpress.com/
- Lavern Ryan is one of a handful of female geospatial specialists in the Caribbean and truly the world. She is sharing her stories of how GIS can help in disasters not only on Montserrat but around the world. Take a look. https://www.lavernrogersryan.com/blog/
- Harjinde Jutle works as a procurement officer on Montserrat. She is finally ready to share her story on living blind, and how she hid her blindness for more than 20 years. https://legallyblind405140137.wordpress.com/
- Hazel Riley has loads of volcano stories. https://bloggingwithrileyhd.wordpress.com/