After beginning the day in second place, Blue House steadily gained on Green and took over the lead and never looked back. Red and Orange House retained their third and fourth place positions throughout the day, never being able to break the 500 point mark as did Green and Blue House.
At the end of the day, scores were as follows:
Blue – 580 | Green – 549 | Red – 480 | Orange – 447
A total of 11 new records were made in the relays and 100M races.
Anisha Turney and Tiffany Weekes set multiple new records. The full list of new records follow.
- 100m Class I Girls by Tiffany Weekes – 12:75
- 100m Class II Girls by Anisha Turner – 13:18
- 200m Class V Girls 28.44 (record maintained) by Tackera Anderson
- 200m Class II Boys by Kimari Kirnon – 23.84
- 200m Class I Boys by Jose Reynolds – 23.74
- 200m Class II Girls by Tiffany Weekes – 26.39
- Skipping girls Class III by Anisha Turner – 11:49
- 400 m Class IV Boys by Sanjay Weekes – 57.09
- 400m Class III Girls by Anisha Turner – 1.07.94
- 400m Class II Boys by Ridge Samuel – 57:00
- 400m Class I Girls by Ashaunte Fenton – 1.09.54