The Competitive Business Unit (CBU) of the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) Commission, invites; Youth Entrepreneurs (18 to 29) in the OECS; who are involved in or interested in exporting goods and or services to participate in a four (4) month virtual accelerator program.
Interested applicants must submit a completed application form and satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a citizen of an OECS Member State;
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 29;
- Business must be at least 1-3 years established;
- Business start-ups must be registered in an OECS Members State and must have a copy of a business registration certificate;
- An innovative business idea/model that falls within one of the following targeted sectors:
- Agribusiness & Manufacturing
- Creative Industries
- Green Industries
- Information Communication Technology
- Health & Wellness
Interested participants should download the full expression of interest and indicate their interest by completing the online registration form by August 19th, 2019.
For further information on the application and details of the program please contact:
Mr. Kwesi Roberts, Technical Specialist –Entrepreneurship Development Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: (758)-455-6382 and/or Mrs. Natasha Deterville-Moise, Program Officer; Email: email@example.com; Tel:758 455 6332