Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the post of Compliance Officer at the St Patrick’s Co-operative Credit Union Ltd.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following:
- Oversee all risk and compliance issues within the company.
- Ensure all business practices are in line with industry regulations and guidelines.
- Monitor, implement and maintain the company’s compliance program.
- Provide guidance on risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance and identify any areas of risk.
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Prepare and present reports on compliance and risk issues.
- Foster positive relationships with regulatory bodies
Qualifications, Experience & Core Competencies
The applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a BSc, BA Degree in Finance, Banking, Business Management or Accounting
- Be computer literate with basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Values confidentiality, integrity, and ethical principles
- Have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Applications, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and two personal references should be addressed to:
The General Manager
St Patrick’s Co-operative Credit Union Ltd
P.O. Box 337
Montserrat, West Indies
Fax: 1-664-491-6566 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of application is February 16, 2023