The St Patrick’s Cooperative Credit Union Ltd is commemorating Credit Union Week from October 17 – 21, 2016.
Since 1948, International Credit Union Day has been celebrated on the third Thursday of October. The day is recognized to reflect upon the credit union movement’s history and to promote its achievements. It is a day to honor those who have dedicated their lives to the movement, recognize the hard work of those working in the credit union industry and show members our appreciation.
The week of activities aims to raise awareness about the great work that credit unions are doing around the world and give members an opportunity to get more involved.
Schedule of Activities
1. Quizzes on ZJB Radio Montserrat (Daily October 17-21, 2016)
2. School Visits (October 19, 2016)
3. Presidents Message for International Credit Union Day (October 20, 2016)
4. Credit Union Radio Programme 11:00PM- 1:00PM, (October 20, 2016)
5.Credit Union Open Day 10:00AM to 3:00PM, (October 20, 2016)
6. Junior Savings Day 8:00AM to 3:00PM, (October 21, 2016)