UK University Receives Grant to Monitor Montserrat’s Turtle Population
The Marine Conservation Society (MCS) and the University of Exeter have secured two significant grants from the UK Government’s Darwin Plus Initiative in
The Marine Conservation Society (MCS) and the University of Exeter have secured two significant grants from the UK Government’s Darwin Plus Initiative in
The Government of Montserrat wants to increase tariff rates on a number of items in an effort to reduce their
The Government of Montserrat has spent EC$8.3 million in responding to COVID-19 with $1.4 million allocated to accommodate a team
Premier and Minister of Finance and Economic Management, Joseph E. Farrell on Thursday presented an EC227.68 million dollar budget for
Montserrat’s Governor Andy Pearce said Tuesday he welcomed the decision of UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson to merge DFID and
Montserrat’s Governor Andy Pearce said Tuesday he welcomed the decision of UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson to merge DFID and
As the Government continues to gradually reopen the economy on Montserrat, several COVID-19 suppression measures previously imposed are being relaxed;
The Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) has confirmed the examination dates with regional agreement for CSEC and CAPE to begin on
The Office of the Auditor General presented three reports to the Legislative Assembly on May 19, 2020 which reviews three
Premier of Montserrat Joseph Farrell on Monday called for the nation to prepare for possible hurricanes as the season officially
Small or micro businesses on Montserrat facing financial difficulties due to COVID19 measures, can now apply for a direct one-off
Montserrat, like much of the region is feeling the effects of less rain in this season. This means that backyard
A total of 444 employees have benefited from the salary support scheme under the Government of Montserrat’s COVID-19 stimulus package.
Buses and Taxis Can Operate With Permission from The Minister of Health As of 12:00a.m. on Friday May 22, businesses
The Office of the Deputy Governor announced on Thursday May 21st, 2020, that in light of Cabinet’s decision to ease
The UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) has released the report into the incident involving a Britten Norman Islander aircraft
“I am indeed pleased and proud that after two months of managing the Coronavirus disease, the number of active cases
The Ministry of Health and Social Services is today announcing that there are no active coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases on
The Ministry of Agriculture today announced two initiatives under its COVID-19 support programme. Members of the public can register to
When the Government of Montserrat made the decision to shift to remote work for the majority of the public servants
COVID-19 will be part of the new normal for life on Montserrat, says Premier Joseph Farrell and this will require